Thursday, June 9, 2016

8th June 2016

8th June 2016
My dear children,
I remind you again to come to Me with all the burdens you carry and I will give you rest for your soul.  Do not remain self-sufficient.  Lean on Me and not on your own understanding.  Clear your mind of the clutter of worldly ways.  Stay with Me in the duties you perform in the present moment.  Stay close to My most Sacred Heart.  Allow Me to guide you as you walk the pilgrim path of faith.  Do not remain at a distance.  I ask you again to walk in the shadow of your Good Shepherd.  I will look after you, for I care for all of My sheep.  Trust in the merciful love I have for you and for all of God’s children.  Love is My holy way.  Love your Lord and God with all your heart and love your neighbour as yourself.  Love one another as I have loved you.  Do not fear this call given to you to deny self, for this path of self-denial will help you to purify yourself in thought, word and deed.  Do not hold onto grudges or have hidden agendas of self-gain.  Die to self and you will rise up to live a new life led by the Spirit of God.  I will pour clean water over you.  I will give to you a new heart and I will put My spirit within you, then I will be your God and you will be My children.

No comments: