Monday, August 22, 2022

22nd June, 2019

 22nd June 2019

Dear Lord,
We have a can of blessed oil with the tears of Our Lady still left at the Holy Family House of Prayer. Do you want us to use it in an oil burner or should we keep it to use for blessing people?

No, my little ones, you must keep it, for there are events still to come at the Holy Family House of Prayer. The House of Prayer will blossom and bloom and bear much fruit. I want you to trust and patiently wait upon the Lord. Do not worry about the thoughts of others. Keep your eyes fixed on your Lord and Saviour. Spend more time with Me in simple daily adoration. Be disciplined to get up earlier in your day and begin it in prayer and adoration. The work you do requires you to be disciplined and more focused on your Lord and God. Do not try and do My work by your own means. I ask you again to surrender your strong self will completely to the Divine Will of God. I will reveal to you My plans when you take this precious time away from the busy pace of your daily life. Do not be afraid to abandon yourself completely to the Will of God. Be patient in your prayers and wait upon the Lord. I will send you people in due course to help you in this work of healing and restoration. Go now in My light and love with the knowledge that you are not alone, and you are loved more that you understand. I will light the path before you. I will guide and help you each step you take. Be still and wait upon the Lord.

No comments: