Sunday, March 10, 2024

Be a Servant of the Little Way

This was a message given by Our Lord on the 4th August 2007 (Morning Prayer – Jesus)

 4th August 2007 (Morning Prayer – Jesus) My child Listen and learn the many lessons of life on this spiritual journey you take on the path of holiness. Love is My way and it is the way which will lead to purity of body mind and spirit. This Divine love I talk to you about is a love which does not have conditions attached. Your love must be pure. It must be selfless and giving reaching out always to others in a gentle, humble and background manner. It does not mean that you accept others who are abusive of your love. Love has many sides. You must also learn to discern each situation you are placed in and ask the question “what would Jesus do” knowing that I had to show tough love to those who were abusing My Father’s house by selling their wares and making it into a market place. There must be respect shown always for the customs of others. When you step up and commit to be a disciple of Divine love you must walk a path of purification. Prayer and discernment must be a part of your everyday life. Follow My way. Look to the many examples you are given to those I reach out and showed My love to in the Scriptures. Do not be prideful and condescending like the Scribes and Pharisees who wanted everyone to see their faith by only outward and shallow appearances. This is not My way. My way means that you do not want to take the first place – you are content to be last. It means you are happy to serve rather than to be served. Follow the little way. Be my servant of the little way. You will achieve much in the salvation of souls when you follow My little way. I am with you. I am your Good Shepherd. Help Me to bring My lost and forsaken sheep back into the fold by revealing My love to them. Do not place any conditions on this love you give. Just love in an endless manner so that those who are hurt and wounded will be healed of these wounds which block their way and they will come back to Me and My Divine Mercy and will begin to trust the love of the Father given by Me the Son in the grace of the Holy Spirit. Let My peace and love flow continuously to all you meet. Be My Servant of Divine love – my servant of the little way.

No comments: