Thursday, March 23, 2017

22nd March 2017



22nd March 2017
My children,
Do not despair.  Stay close to Me.  I will lead you to pastures green.  Do not be afraid to walk through the valley of darkness.  Keep your eyes fixed on your Good Shepherd.  I will guide you along the right path.  I will not abandon you in your time of need.  Trust in Me.  Stay close to your Lord and Saviour.  Listen to the gentle promptings you are given by the Spirit of God.  Open your eyes up and see more clearly the holy way of the Lord.  I remind you again to the calling you have been given to be a bridge of hope to God’s struggling people.  Love is the way of the Lord.  Be generous and giving.  Allow My love to flood your soul and flow out continuously to these wounded souls.  It is not necessarily by words that you will change hearts but by your actions of holy love.  Love one another as I have loved you.  Deny self and you will rise up to live a new life led by the Spirit of God.  Be holy as I, your Lord and God am holy.

No comments: