Tuesday, March 21, 2017

15th March 2017



15th March 2017
My dear children,
Clear your mind of all worldly distractions so that you can spend some time with your Lord and God in stillness and prayer.  It is most important for you to come away to your quiet place so that you can commune with the Lord your God.  Do not be afraid to walk this pilgrim path of faith.  Be still and know that I am God.  Take with you the holy Word of God and spend some time meditating on the Holy Scriptures for I speak to you in many different ways.  Will you journey deeper with Me so I can reveal to you the mysteries of the Kingdom of God?  Will you place all your trust in Me?  I want you to walk by faith even though there are many times when you will not understand God’s plan.  At these times you will be called to walk the pilgrim path in blind faith.  Trust in the way of the Lord.  Do not be stubborn and hard hearted wanting to do everything by your own means.  Come away to this quiet place and discern the holy Will of God before you make important decisions.  I say to you again be still and know that I am your Lord and God.

No comments: