Wednesday, June 14, 2017

10th June 2017



10th June 2017
My dear little one,
Do not worry for I am with you always.  I go before you to light your path.  There is work for you to do.  It is most important that you prepare well for the time to come.  Spend time in preparation by studying the Holy Scriptures, by prayer and quiet contemplation and by coming often to Me in the blessed Sacrament of the Altar.  I need you to come away from the noise and busy pace of the world so we can be as one in thought, word and deed.  I gave you the words – to speak less and listen more.  Study the hidden meaning of these words.  The internal words and critical thoughts you allow will influence the way you live your life.  Let go of any need for recognition and praise.  I have asked you to accept the last and most insignificant place instead of wanting the glory and honour.  I want to reign as King of your heart.  Prepare a worthy dwelling place for your Lord and God.  Concentrate more on cleansing of self in body, mind and soul while you are given this time of purification.  Do not spend your time judging others, for you have hear in the Holy Scriptures that God does not judge by outward appearances but by the heart within.  Turn off the worldly distractions that keep you distant from your Lord and God.  Come close to Me and I will reveal to you the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

No comments: