Monday, May 21, 2018

16th May 2018


16th May 2018 (Midday prayers – “The Upper Room”)
My dear little ones,
It is time for the next part of your journey to begin.  There will be many prayers offered in this special place of prayer.  Healings will also happen because of your faithful obedience to following My instructions to you to build a special place of worship – a refuge for many.  Have courage my little ones to patiently wait upon the Divine Will of God in the other areas that as yet have not been revealed to you.  Just as you are told that there are many rooms in My Father’s house I want you to know that there are many layers to God your loving Father’s Divine Will.  I go before you to light your path.  Perseverance is needed.  Patiently wait and when the time is right all will be revealed to you.  The symbols chosen for this place of prayer have great importance.  The jug and bowl represent the humble service I gave by washing the feet of the disciples.  You too, are called to humble service for all that come seeking help.  The image of the Last Supper – the chalice and bread are a sign I left – I am with you until the end of time.  This is the spiritual food you need to sustain you for the journey.  The symbol of the Holy Spirit is the sign for Pentecost.  The disciples waited in the Upper Room praying and were filled with the grace of the Spirit of God in readiness for the next part of their journey.  You too, must pray and wait upon the Lord so that you can be filled to overflowing with the grace needed to nurture My hurting people.  Read Acts 1:8. I am calling you to be My witnesses – My servants of Divine Love.

No comments: