Monday, August 22, 2022

29th April, 2021

 29th April 2021

My little ones,

I am with you always, wherever you are – whatever time of the day or night. I never leave your side. Bring Me, your Good Shepherd, oft3en into your mind. Stay close to My Mother. Be united each day to the Holy Family through your recitation of the most holy rosary. These prayers are so powerful and will help fulfil the promise of a new Heaven and new earth. Do not be afraid to suffer inconveniences. Offer all your suffering and little inconveniences up for the salvation of souls. Walk the narrow path. Stay close to Me. My little ones, I have work for you to do. I will guide you. Walk in the shadow of your Good
Shepherd. Listen to these promptings you often receive through the Holy Spirit of love. Love is My way. Love is the way that I ask you to embrace. Do not make quick judgments when you encounter difficulties with those who are put in your path. I ask you to pray a silent prayer of entreaty to your Holy Family. Look to my earthly father Joseph. Pray and ask him to protect your family. Look to the Holy Family for guidance – we led a simple life of holy love in Nazareth. Do not make your main focus be your earthly possessions for these are passing. Share all you have with others. Find joy in the simplicity of your family life. It is not necessary to have all the latest attachments. I have told you many times that if God your loving Father looks after the birds in the sky and the flowers in the field, how much more will He look after you. I want you to open your eyes and recognize how much you are looked after by your Father in Heaven. Come back to Me My little ones. Bring to Me all your burdens you store up in your heart. Allow Me to give you the rest you need. Let Me restore the trust you once had. Believe more fully in Me – believe in the one who sent Me – believe in Abba Father’s bountiful love for you and for all.

No comments: