Monday, August 22, 2022

24th August, 2021

 24th August 2021 Adoration

My little ones,

I have work for you to do. The harvest is plentiful but the labourers are few. Take this time to prepare for the “great harvest” of mankind. Prepare well, my little ones by your time spent with Me in stillness and prayer. Do not be afraid to draw ever deeper in your prayer time. Come away from the busy pace of the world so we can be united as one. Do not fear this call I give to you to be as one with your Lord and Saviour in every part of your life – this is the purification of body, mind and soul. Look to the promptings I give to you in your daily journey. Be open to My Spirit. Let Me pour clean water over you and you will be cleansed. Let Me give to you a new heart and put My Spirit within you, then I will be your God and you will be My people. Go now and prepare the way of the Lord. I am with you always until the
end of time. Take time in stillness and prayer and I will reveal to you the many mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

No comments: