Monday, August 22, 2022

8th December, 2021

 8th December 2021 Hour of Grace – Eagle Rest

My dear little children,

Listen to me. Do not be distracted by worldly matters. I want you to take time in your day to spend with my Son Jesus. Do not doubt the power of your prayers offered humbly to God for the conversion of souls. Do not doubt the power of the rosary you say, and the invocation given to you for the sanctity of the family and for the unborn. I am with you always. I was born immaculate so I could carry my Son (your Lord and Saviour) in my womb. I ask you to prepare well by your purity of body, mind and soul. Contemplate the reason I am asking for this preparation. Make the most of the time you are given in this Advent season. Make adequate preparations to receive your Prince of Peace. I ask you to pray especially for the healing of families. Many of God’s children experience such heartache at this time of the year. I remind you again it is not about the gifts you receive – it is always the gift of love you give freely to others. My Son has told you recently to bring the gifts to the table. Receive the gift of love (my Son) and pass this gift on to all you meet. Go now and make the preparations needed. May the joy you have been given of my Son flow out to others this Christmas season.

No comments: