Thursday, June 30, 2016

29th June

29th June 2016
My dear children,
Tolerance is needed.  Do not be quick tempered when you experience difficulties.  Be patient and learn to tolerate those moments of difficulties.  Offer up your daily challenges for the salvation of souls.  The work is plentiful and the labourers are few.  Will you be a labourer of holy love?  No self-sacrifice is too small.  Offer those small inconveniences in your daily lives to your Lord and God.  Tame your old patterns where you are quick to show your displeasure when you feel that things are not going the way you want.  You must learn to trust in the ways of your Lord and God, for My ways are different to your ways.  Something you perceive to be a disaster may not be that way at all – it could be a blessing in disguise.  You must be tested and purified like gold in the furnace.  Pray and ask for the cleansing of your thoughts, words and actions.  I will pour clean water over you.  I will give to you a new heart and I will put My spirit within you, then I will be your God and you will be My people.  Pray now for the taming of all unruliness.  Do not let arrogance and prideful ways be your downfall.  Be gentle of heart and obedient to the Will of God and you will inherit life eternal.

No comments: