Monday, July 11, 2016

10th July, 2016

10th July 2016. 

My child, Do not be afraid to walk this pathway I am calling you to take. Be docile to the promptings given to you each day to listen to the many hurts of God's people. Many of these people have turned their backs on the Lord because of the circumstances of their lives. They walk the pathway of life carrying many burdens from the past. Look again to Ezekiel 34: 1-16. The Shepherd's will be held accountable for the hurts they have caused. My flock has been scattered and many of My sheep now wander alone in the wilderness of worldly ways. They do not trust their Lord and God anymore. Reach out in holy love and help these hurting people. Listen to them. Be merciful as I, your Lord and God am merciful. Trust and know that I am with you always. I go before you to light your path. Stay close to Me. I will guide you each step of your pilgrim journey. I will never abandon you. You have read the Scripture passage - love your Lord and God with all your heart and love your neighbour as yourself. Love is My holy way. Love one another as I have loved you. Be gentle and humble of heart. I ask you to do this work in a hidden way. Do not seek the limelight but be content to work humbly in the background to bring glory to your Lord and God.

No comments: