Tuesday, August 30, 2016

24th August 2016

24th August 2016
My dear children,
Do not despair when you face difficulties in your life.  Stay close to Me.  Remain in Me as I remain in you.  I will shepherd you along the right path.  I will look after your every need.  You have read many times the Scripture passage Matthew 6: 25-34.  You have been told that God your loving Father will look after all your needs.  You must trust completely in God’s Divine providence.  Pray and ask for Heavenly help.  Do not doubt the graces you receive from your Heavenly Father.  Walk in the shadow of your Good Shepherd.  Do not run ahead of Me.  Take time to be still so you can hear the gentle whispering of God’s Spirit.  Give thanks each day for all you are given freely by your Lord and God.  Show gratitude for all you receive freely from the Lord.  You must learn to listen more to the messages you are given.  I remind you again that I speak to you in many different ways.  Study the Holy Word of God and you will journey deeper in your spiritual life.  Clean the interior of any prideful ways.  I ask you to embrace the heart of a servant.  Do not seek the limelight in the work you do.  Work humbly in the background for the glory of your Lord and God.

No comments: