Wednesday, September 14, 2016

7th September 2016

7th September 2016
My dear children,

Strip away the many layers of arrogance and pride.  Do not be afraid to walk the path of humility for this is the narrow pathway that leads you to life eternal.  I have asked you to follow Me – to pick up your cross, deny self daily and follow Me.  Look to the many times in your daily journey when you are given the opportunity to practice self-denial.  Ask yourself, My little ones, the question needed.  Do I work humbly in the background for the glory of God or am I always seeking recognition and words of affirmation and praise from others?  Open your eyes and see the holy way of the Lord.  Open your ears and listen not to the boastful words of yourselves or others.  I ask you to listen instead to the gentle prompting you are given by the Holy Spirit to choose always the little way of holy love.  You have been called to by My servants of the little way of holy love.  To be a humble and obedient servant of the Lord requires the discipline of self-denial.  I ask you again to rein in the undisciplined ways that keep you distant from the Lord.  Do not let prideful habits be your downfall.  Look to My Mother and her humble obedience to the Divine Will of the Father.  Follow the path that Mary chose.  Will you give your fiat to be a humble servant of the Lord?

No comments: