Thursday, December 8, 2016

9th November 2016

9th November 2016
My dear children
I have given you rules to follow as My servants of the little way of holy love.  Do not reject these simple guidelines I give to you.  I ask you to work diligently in the background to further the Kingdom of God.  You are living in difficult times where many of God’s people no longer follow the Commandments of the Lord.  Love is the way of the Lord your God.  I have asked you to love your Lord and God with all your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself.  Put your life in right order.  Follow My holy Way.  Be holy as I your Lord and God am holy.  Study again the Beatitudes given in Matthew 5: 1-10.  Pray for the endurance needed to run the long distance.  Persevere when times of disappointment and difficult come upon you.  Read also James 1:12. Put on your crown of holiness.  Do not seek earthly rewards for the work you do.  Work humbly in the background as a humble and obedient servant of the Lord.

No comments: