Monday, January 23, 2017

14th December 2016



14th December 2016
My dear children,
I need you to listen to Me more intently.  Do not be clouded in your judgments.  You have heard in today’s readings that I, your Lord and God am God of order not of chaos.  I am calling you to follow this same path.  Do not be afraid to follow this pathway of discipline.  Put your life in right order.  Turn away from the chaotic ways of the world.  Return to a more simple life where you take time for the Lord your God, you reach out in holy love to others and you take time to rest and be replenished.  I remind you again that love has many sides.  There are times when you will be asked to speak truth in love.  There will be also times when your actions will require you to make difficult decisions in love.  Take time away in stillness and prayer to discern the holy Will of God.  Do not make impulsive decisions.  Come away to My holy tabernacle and spend time with Me in quiet contemplation.  Seek advice from My beloved priests – My shepherds.  Do not run ahead by your own means.  Be still and wait upon the Lord.

No comments: