Wednesday, February 8, 2017

1st February 2017



1st February 2017
My dear children,
Do not think that I, your Lord and Saviour am slow to respond to your call.  The timing of your Lord and God is perfect.  You must learn the lessons of patience and perseverance.  Do not give up the hope you cling to.  Walk with Me moment by moment.  Make the necessary preparations.  Put everything in right order.  Work diligently to further the Kingdom of God.  I have asked you to be fervent in your faith, to cling to hope and to reach out in holy love to all of God’s people.  Strip away the agendas of self that block the path of the Lord.  I have asked you many times to practice self-denial.  Do not be afraid to carry your small daily crosses.  I am with you in these daily struggles.  Stay close to Me.  Let Me lead you along the narrow path of salvation.  Endurance is needed.  I am your Good Shepherd.  I will guard and protect you.  I will calm the storms.  Trust in Me and the merciful love I have for you and for all of God’s children.

No comments: