Friday, February 17, 2017

8th February 2017


8th February 2017
My children,
Listen and learn from Me for I am meek and humble of heart.  Do not be quick to make judgments about others.  I am calling you to embrace the cleansing of self in body, mind and soul.  I ask you again to put your life in right order.  Do not be afraid to embrace this time of purification.  Each time you fast you experience cleansing of the impurities from your body.  Fasting from worldly distractions will help cleanse you in mid and soul; you will be able to grow deeper in your relationship with your Lord and God and you will experience a renewal of spirit.  Do not remain trapped in the darkness of the world.  I will pour clean water over you and give to you a new heart and I will put My spirit within you, then I will be your God and you will be My people.


No comments: