Monday, May 19, 2008

Surrender Prayer


My daughter's friend Kate of Ireland today sent me the prayer cards for the Prayer of Surrender. When Eileen and I visited America and Ireland in April we were told that we had to give to everyone we met the Prayer for Healing of Families and the Prayer for Healing of Past Hurts. The Prayer of Surrender was given to my daughter Jen. Kate had received this prayer one year ago in her sleep from the Holy Spirit. Eileen encouraged me to say this prayer for 30 days before we left on our mission trip. We felt called to give it to people with the Healing Prayers. We typed out the Surrender Prayer and encouraged people to say this prayer. How beautiful to be given a picture that reminds us of Ireland with the prayer. Thank you so much Kate.
Hope you print the prayer out and encourage others to pray it.
God Bless
Patty

No comments: